This is an archived version of CRA's website. This archive is available to provide historical content.
Please visit http://www.cra.org for the latest information.
CRA-Education Committee (CRA-E)
CRA-E's mission is to support society's need for a continuous supply of talented and well-prepared computing researchers by providing resources helping undergraduates to pursue research, to pursue graduate school, or to pursue a research related career.
CRA Contact: Helen Vasaly, hvasaly [at] cra.org
- Susanne Hambrusch (Purdue) Co-Chair
- Ran Libeskind-Hadas (Harvey Mudd College) Co-Chair
- Eric Aaron (Vassar College)
- Nancy Amato (Texas A&M University)
- Andrew Bernat (Executive Director, CRA, ex officio)
- Michael Ernst (University of Washington)
- Jeff Forbes (Duke University)
- Rajiv Gandhi (Rutgers University-Camden)
- Jean-Luc Gaudiot (University of California – Irvine)
- Takis Metaxas (Wellesley College)
- Lori Pollock (University of Delaware, CRA-W)
1828 L STREET, NW SUITE 800, WASHINGTON, DC 20036 | P: 202-234-2111 | F: 202-667-1066