This is an archived version of CRA's website. This archive is available to provide historical content.
Please visit http://www.cra.org for the latest information.
CRA/ACM/IEEE-Computer Society Coalition to Diversify Computing
CDC works to increase the diversity of the computing research community by assessing needs and by developing and implementing programs to encourage and enhance minority participation in the computing research community.
CRA Contact: Erik Russell, erik [at] cra.org
- Jamika Burge, Co-Chair
- Manuel Pérez-Quiñones, Co-Chair
- M. Brian Blake, Past-Chair
- Juan Gilbert, Past-Chair
- Elaine Weyuker, ACM Representative
- Jeanne Ferrante, CRA Representative
- Chris Schober, IEEE-CS (EAB) Representative
- Dilma Da Silva, IEEE-CS Distinguished Visitor Program Liaison
- Charles Isbell, At-large
1828 L STREET, NW SUITE 800, WASHINGTON, DC 20036 | P: 202-234-2111 | F: 202-667-1066